CAL Cars is proud to offer a referral program for the friends and family of our customers. The referral reward is $200 and may take up to 4 weeks to be received. The individual referred must purchase a vehicle from CAL Cars.
People referred must purchase a vehicle within 90 days of receiving the referral. The individual referred must mention who referred them, make the referral known prior to their purchase, and ask for a specific salesperson affiliated with who referred them.
The individual receiving the reward must be in good account standing and be an individual person and of the age of majority in the State/Province or jurisdiction where they are a resident at the time of participation.
Ineligible Referrals: A reward cannot be redeemed for referring yourself, spouse, or significant other. The referral program is not available for CAL employees. CAL Cars reserves the right to void any referral, on in its sole discretion, if CAL Cars finds that you have violated any of the policy’s Terms or Conditions.
Companies and employees of CAL Cars or their subsidiaries, affiliates, or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible to earn referrals. Reward redemption referrals are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for credit, or other merchandise.
Tax: The referral is responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the program. Void where prohibited: This program is void where prohibited by law.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the CAL Cars Referral Program at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to not award a referral or disqualify someone from the program if we feel, in our sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication, such as using fictitious identities, fake e-mails, or scripts is also prohibited and will result in termination of your participation in the program. (Updated July 2022)
CAL Cars is proud to offer its exclusive 3-Day Exchange Policy! CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy allows the Customer to decide if Customer wishes to keep the vehicle Customer purchases, or exchange it for a different vehicle in CAL’s large inventory. The following limitations, rules, and restrictions apply:
1. Time Period. The 3-day exchange period begins on the date Customer purchases the original vehicle and ends three calendar days following the sale date. For example, if Customer purchases a vehicle on a Friday, Customer has until the following Monday to exchange Customer’s vehicle under CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy. Customer must physically present the original vehicle and Customer’s exchange Voucher to CAL, and must also reach an agreement with CAL regarding the sale terms for the exchange vehicle, within the 3-day exchange time period.
2. Minimum Value of Exchange Vehicle. In order for Customer to exchange the original vehicle under CAL’s 3-Day exchange Policy, the exchange vehicle’s offered price must be equal to or greater than the purchase price of Customer’s originally purchased vehicle as determined by the purchase price identified on the original Vehicle Buyer’s Order. The exchange vehicle must be presently offered for sale in CAL’s vehicle inventory. Under no circumstances will CAL refund any cash to Customer. Customer is responsible for any difference in the purchase price between the original vehicle and the exchange vehicle, as well as for all sales tax, license, and other fees relating to the exchange vehicle. Any negative equity on any trade-in vehicle for the original vehicle must be financed into the total price of the exchange vehicle.
3. Maximum Mileage Limitation. In order to qualify for CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy, the original vehicle Customer is exchanging may not have more than 1000 miles from the time of sale through the date Customer elects to exchange the vehicle.
4. No Damage to Vehicle. In order to qualify for CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy, the original vehicle must be returned in the same condition the vehicle was in at the time of sale.
5. Original Purchaser Only. Only the original purchaser of the vehicle is eligible for CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy. Customer may not sell or assign the exchange Voucher.
6. Limit One Exchange Per Customer. Customer may only exchange a vehicle one time only. A Customer who takes advantage of CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy is not eligible to exchange the exchange vehicle.
7. No liens. Other than a security interest placed at the time Customer purchased the original vehicle, the original vehicle must be exchanged free of any liens.
8. Subject to Financing. All vehicle exchanges are subject to approval of financing. Customer will not be eligible for CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy if Customer elects to finance the exchange vehicle and does not qualify for financing.
9. Rescission. CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy constitutes a voluntary rescission of the original sale and a new transaction for the exchange vehicle.
10. Not Available on As-Is Sales. CAL’s 3-Day Exchange Policy is not available for any vehicle sold As-Is and without any implied warranty. Updated July 2022
CAL Cars is proud to offer its exclusive Lube, Oil & Filter Policy for qualifying vehicles! The following limitations, rules, and restrictions apply:
1. Maximum Limitation. Customer will receive four (4) vouchers good for a lube, oil change, and filter replacement. All vouchers may be used no earlier than manufacturer’s recommended service intervals, or, if no manufacturer recommended intervals, at every 7500 miles. All used and unused vouchers expire two (2) years from the date of sale.
2. Non-Transferable. The vouchers are non-transferable and may be used only by the original purchaser of the vehicle, and only for the vehicle for which the vouchers were issued.
3. Regular Oil Only. Vouchers only good for regular oil, unless the vehicle manufacturer requires synthetic oil. Customer may choose synthetic oil if Customer elects to pay the difference in price between regular oil and synthetic oil.
4. CAL Service Center Only. Vouchers are only valid for services performed by CAL at CAL’s service centers. Customer must make an appointment.
5. No Cash Value; No Refunds or Exchanges. Vouchers have no cash value, and may not be exchanged for cash or other products. Vouchers may not be used for any other services. Vouchers are void if Customer sells or transfers vehicle.
6. Original Voucher. Customer must present original voucher at the time of service. CAL will not accept copies of any vouchers, and will not issue replacement vouchers. CAL is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced vouchers.
7. Limitation on Policy. Offer may not be available for certain vehicles. Program and vouchers may not be offered during certain sales or promotions. CAL reserves the right to cancel offer at any time. (Updated July 2022)
For any vehicle currently offered for sale at any CAL Cars location, we will match the price of currently advertised by any of our competitors for a comparable vehicle. See below for restrictions, terms, and conditions, which are subject to verification and confirmation by CAL Cars employees.
Restrictions, Terms, and Conditions: